Click multiple boxes to extend your booking.
Lansing Public Library Study Room Policy
Library study rooms are provided to Lansing Library Card holders in good standing who attend high school or older. A picture ID (preferably your library card) is required when you arrive to use the room. Please give it to staff at the Info desk located just outside the study rooms it will be returned to you when you finish with the room.
Study Room Guidelines:
- The Lansing Public Library Behavior Policy applies to all Study Room users.
- Availability is first come first served.
- Reservations are made in one hour increments up to 3 hours max a day.
- Smaller rooms can accommodate four (4) patrons while the larger one will accommodate six (6).
- Users must bring their own supplies.
- Reserved rooms are not transferrable to other library users.
- The patron who reserved the room must be present.
- No moving of furniture into or out of the room, and no misuse of furniture in any way.
- If the Study Room is left more than 15 minutes, or if patron who made the reservation does not arrive within 15 minutes, the room is considered vacant. Materials left in the room will be placed in the lost and found, and the room will be available to other patrons. The library is not responsible for your materials.
- Patron’s picture ID will be returned after staff has checked the room. Patrons are expected to leave the room as they found it. The patron who reserved the room is responsible for the condition of the room during usage, and will be held responsible for its condition according to the Lansing Public Library Behavior Policy.
If you are planning on a larger event that does not fall within the Study Room Guidelines please see our policy about using the Lansing Public Library Community Room on our website www.lansingpl.org/community_room.html
Clicking continue and booking a study room constitutes your acceptance of the study room policy.